• Develop draft performance documents and procedures supporting emergency management programs.
• Perform technical reviews of documents such as emergency plans, readiness assurance plans, exercise planning documents,
and exercise and event after action reports.
• Perform technical reviews, comment preparation, and tracking of hazards surveys, emergency planning hazards assessments, and
emergency planning zone basis documents.
• Conduct emergency management technical evaluations, assessments, and self-assessments.
• Develop and deliver emergency management training.
• Support developing, planning, control, and evaluation of drills and exercises.
• Ensure operational readiness of Joint Information Centers for activation and staffing.
• Supporting the planning and conduct of emergency management meetings, working groups, and other special purpose coordination activities.
• Maintain facility Notification Systems including data, scenarios, testing, rotation and operational procedures.